The new year is a great time to talk about embracing change!
All month on the CFS blog, we’re focused on change.
In this episode of Let’s Talk Sales, I interviewed our Director of Marketing, Rebecca Smith, on embracing change. She recently published a new eBook called Change Ignites Growth: 7 Ways to Use Change as an Opportunity.
In the podcast, we share best practices for embracing change in your personal and professional life.
Keys to Embracing Change
During the podcast, Rebecca and I discuss:
- What inspired Rebecca to write about change
- Common changes we see sales leaders experience
- Some major changes we’ve experienced and how we’ve responded (Rebecca’s involves a motorcycle crash – yikes!)
- Lessons we’ve learned over time about embracing change
- How we’ve seen people react to change
- Rebecca’s favorite thing about change
- Some great advice Rebecca has received about embracing change
Resources for Embracing Change
We recommended a few of our resources in the podcast, and you can find them here:
- A Simple 10 Step Change Management Process – I wrote an ebook with a simple change management process you can use for any major projects.
- Change Ignites Growth: 7 Ways to Use Change as an Opportunity – This is Rebecca’s latest eBook, with 7 great exercises to help you and your team embrace change.
- Collavia – We also discussed how we’ve changed our offering to include Collavia, a Sales PlayBook built by and for your sales team.
If you like the podcast, please subscribe to the show, tell a friend about it, and leave us a rating or review. This helps more people find us.
If you have any questions or suggestions for the podcast, please feel free to leave a comment below. And if you’d like to be a guest on Let’s Talk Sales, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.