Customer service is an important part of the sales process.
And this month on the CFS blog, we’re focused on all things customer service.
In this episode of Let’s Talk Sales, our Director of Marketing, Rebecca Smith, interviews our Marketing & Sales Coordinator, Arianna Miskel, on her newest eBook: Why Customer Service Matters in Sales: 4 Ways to Help Your Sales Team Excel.
In the podcast, we share advice for providing stellar customer service throughout the sales process.
Keys to Mastering Customer Service in Sales
During the podcast, Arianna and Rebecca discuss:
- What motivated Arianna to write about customer service
- How customer service translates from B2C to B2B
- Why customer service is active rather than passive
- That every interaction we have–whether with a prospect or a customer–matters
- Language – how the words we use matter and suggestions on which words to use and which words not to use
- A useful tip for listeners to add to their Sales PlayBook
Resources for Customer Service in Sales
We recommended a few of our free resources in the podcast, and you can find them here:
- Solving Problems – Arianna and Rebecca address the importance of being a problem solver. The article, Want to Sell More? Start by Solving Problems details more on how to become a problem solver.
- Coaching – Arianna speaks on coaching your sales team to provide great service by practicing words and phrases. For more ideas on coaching, click here to download a copy of Coaching Your Sales Team to Success! And for more team activity ideas, click here.
If you like the podcast, please subscribe to the show, tell a friend about it, and leave us a rating or review. This helps more people find us.
If you have any questions or suggestions for the podcast, please feel free to leave a comment below. And if you’d like to be a guest on Let’s Talk Sales, please contact us at email@example.com.