Want to evolve client relationships, beginning at the prospecting stage?
Making Client Relationships Work
In the podcast, Charles and Rebecca discuss:
- What motivated Charles to write about client relationships
- The difference between a customer and a client
- What clients are looking for in salespeople
- Workability – what it is and why it’s important
- A useful tip for listeners to add to their Sales PlayBook
Resources for Making Client Relationships Work
We recommended a few of our free resources in the podcast, and you can find them here.
- Building Relationships for Success – Advice you can use in life or at work.
- Making Client Relationships Work – Charles’ eBook all about evolving relationships!
- Top Performer in Sales: the 15 Traits to Look For – A great blog article about what your clients look for in sales staff.
If you like the podcast, please tell a friend about the show and leave us a rating or review. This helps more people find us.
If you have any questions or suggestions for the podcast, please feel free to leave a comment below. And if you’d like to be a guest on Let’s Talk Sales, please contact us at email@example.com.
Want to learn more about building relationships for success? Check out our free eBook: How to Build Strong Relationships in Life and Work [and How Your CRM Can Help].