We seek the glue that holds us together.
CFS Sales Consultant
This position is based in Midtown Manhattan
Are you someone who is committed to their work and is excellent for excellence sake? Do you keep learning and applying this knowledge? Are you a leader who takes control of a group, where appropriate? If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, we would like to talk to you.
The CFS Sales Consultant maintains long lasting relationships with our clients by constantly providing value, coaching, mentoring, developing and refining our CFS Sales Playbooks. In this role, you are the “glue” that bonds us to our clients and you are someone who delivers on our promise to transform our clients’ sales people and their sales processes.
- Acquire rapid, in-depth knowledge of our sales improvement offering and keep this knowledge current.
- Develop CFS playbooks for clients.
- Write marketing materials, including newsletters, email campaigns and web site content.
- Participate in product and curriculum development.
- Conduct client interviews and assessments and provide interpretations.
- Sell and position for additional consulting and training work.
- Coach sales management as well as sales people on tactical and strategic initiatives at client organizations.
- Submit timesheets and client feedback forms on a timely basis.
- Continuously solve problems for clients.
- Receive outstanding feedback from clients.
- Has great communication ability, both written and oral.
- Has strong networking skills.
- Has constantly changed, improved, and translated this activity into learning and teaching.
- Takes risks and thinks big.
- Is well versed in technology applied to sales, e.g. webinars, CRM, and on-line sales products.
- Sells consulting, training or related services to clients.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your resume.
- A cover letter explaining who you are, what you are interested in, why you love the job that you do and why you feel qualified for this position!