Can you be the spokesperson for our team?
CFS Corporate Marketing Executive
This position is based in Midtown Manhattan.
If you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine, then this is the right opportunity for you. This role is ideal for an energetic, client orientated, experienced and goal driven marketing professional, who wishes to immerse themselves into the commercial dynamics of a successful and rapidly growing company.
As a CFS Corporate Marketing Executive, with your impressive marketing experience, you are responsible for lead generation and identification of business opportunities in a harmonious team-oriented sales training and management consulting environment. You have a passion for marketing and for “productizing,” primarily via on-line vehicles. You contribute to people all the time and work well on your own initiative whilst being an integral part of the CFS corporate team.
- Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new clients for products and services.
- Plan and coordinate public affairs acting as senior CFS spokesperson, representing us at community and business meetings.
- Generate new sales leads and generate business development opportunities.
- Develop and deliver sales materials, exhibits and promotions.
- Promote positive relations with business partners, vendors and distributors.
- Create and document internal processes and add these to the firm’s corporate playbook.
- Participate in product and curriculum development.
- Participate in the development of new engagement proposals.
- Interact with CFS clients as well as perform billable consulting work, as needed.
- Work a flexible schedule and perform other duties assigned.
- Have 3+ years outstanding marketing experience.
- Demonstrate ability to create and represent multi-faceted products and services to key players, senior executives, and CEO’s in a wide variety of industries.
- Are a motivated self-starter with the ability to establish relationships and influence significant strategic and tactical marketing decisions.
- Demonstrate passion and ability for growing and maintaining long-lasting business relationships.
- Solve business problems and utilize this skill to become a trusted advisor.
- Not a quitter
- Position CFS and our brand in the best possible way in our market and been an outstandingly positive spokesperson for CFS
- Continue to generate numerous sales leads, including creating, scheduling and attending business development meetings.
- Develop tactical marketing results (including web, email, print and electronic collateral) and conduct marketing campaigns which are focused on generating sales in short timeframes.
- Consistently identify new business opportunities for CFS.
- Employ creative and effective products and programs to leverage relationships with current and previous CFS program participants, e.g. web-based graduate forum.
- Continuously solve problems for CFS clients and for CFS personnel.
- Perform all duties efficiently.
- Receive outstanding feedback from CFS clients and from fellow CFS employees and grown on a personal and professional level.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your resume.
- A cover letter, explaining who you are, what you are interested in, why you love the job that you do, and why you feel qualified for this position!