Want to get your start in the business world?
This position is based in Midtown Manhattan.
We are looking for a recent college graduate for an entry level position. The ideal candidate is an extraordinary, creative, motivated, and talented person who gets excited by wearing multiple hats, interacting with business executives, problem solving, performing admin tasks, and generally making a difference.
- Develop content and new ideas to improve our sales PlayBook product
- Create marketing collateral to help expand the CFS brand
- Develop new training curriculum for clients
- Work closely with our consultants to generate client deliverables and prepare for trainings
- Research and report on competing firms to keep CFS ahead of the curve
- Maintain our online database system (Salesforce.com)
- Film and photograph live trainings and consulting sessions
- Perform general office admin tasks, as needed
- Able to understand and communicate philosophical and technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Willing to collaborate with staff and clients
- Comfortable in a small business environment
- Comfortable in diverse settings
- Recent graduate with a bachelors degree in business
- A background in Marketing and/or Computer Science is strongly preferred
- A minimum GPA of 3.5 is preferred
- Helping to improve a small business operation
- Broad experience in a business consulting practice with extensive appreciation for sales and marketing
- Training in office management skills, product development, business writing, and executive decision making
- Opportunity to advance
- Health insurance after 90 days of employment
How to Apply
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put Associate in the subject line.
1. Your resume.
2. A cover letter explaining who you are and why you feel qualified for this position.