Interested in building stronger relationships with your prospects, clients, and colleagues?
Each month on the CFS blog, we pick a monthly theme and write about it from different perspectives. We wanted to bring that discussion to the podcast as well, so each month we’ll have a “CFS talks sales” roundtable discussion related to the month’s theme.
In November, we’ve been writing about client relationships, so in this first roundtable we discuss building stronger relationships.
In this episode of Let’s Talk Sales, you’ll hear from Charles Bernard, who recently wrote an eBook on Making Client Relationships Work, Rebecca Smith, Arianna Miskel, and Elizabeth Frederick. (This is Arianna’s podcast debut!)
If you missed it, check out Charles’s ebook here.
In the podcast, we shared advice for building stronger relationships in your professional and personal life.
Keys to Building Stronger Relationships
- Charles reminded us to “give to get.”
- Rebecca shared that we should “be genuine without being a jerk!”
- Arianna advised us not to discount anyone’s potential.
- I suggested blocking out time to build relationships and using tools like CRM.
Resources for Building Stronger Relationships
We recommended a few of our free resources in the podcast, and you can find them here.
- How to Generate Sales Leads Using LinkedIn – That’s the “snausage” process Arianna & Charles mentioned.
- The CFS Guide to Time Management – Learn to time block!
- Building Relationships for Success – Advice you can use in life or at work.
If you like the podcast, please subscribe to the show, tell a friend about it, and leave us a rating or review. This helps more people find us.
If you have any questions or suggestions for the podcast, please feel free to leave a comment below. And if you’d like to be a guest on Let’s Talk Sales, please contact us at email@example.com.